..or HOLY CRAP, maybe we should have aimed for less than 3000!
Building the drama nicely at this stage and off to a steady but unspectacular start. (By the way I do have a list of 25 things you can do on your own Facebook Page to accelerate it, I will reveal these tricks over the next few weeks and publish the idiots guide to finish.
GET 1000 ORGANIC LIKES ON FACEBOOK (IN THE BAG)
GET 2000 ORGANIC LIKES ON FACEBOOK (CONFIDENCE IS HIGH)
GET 3000 ORGANIC LIKES (WE WILL SEE!)
MONTHS TARGET is 3000 LIKES, REMEMBER NO PAID ADVERTS
So this is where we were at as of 2.11pm today 18th June… I included a couple of days before this process started so you can see that the likes were basically flat.
Facebook has a lot of useful tools, if you have a Facebook Page you should certainly take a look at all the Analytics functions, as you can see we are up by around 550 likes, which is more than the 5 companies we are tracking COMBINED.
THIS IS WHERE WE STARTED
…so at this point you want to know how this is happening right?
if you want the answer to
HOW DO I GET 1000 FACEBOOK LIKES (No Skill required)
- Invite all your friends (Invite them VIA MESSENGER NOT ALL AT ONCE)
- CONTENT IS KING (But you have not got time to write?) no problem, PUBLISH 50 ARTICLES A DAY ON MY TIMELINE WITH CROWDFIRE you share these automatically at the best time to your PAGE
- You have a page? You should also have a FACEBOOK GROUP! If you have one, great, if you do not create one now
- SHARE YOUR ARTICLES from 2 into your FACEBOOK GROUP (YOU MUST ALWAYS SHARE AS YOUR PAGE BECAUSE)
- Anyone that likes Anything that your PAGE posted on FACEBOOK (Anywhere, does not have to be your own group), you can invite them directly to LIKE your page. See image below
LETS AUTOMATE THIS
I use GOOGLE CHROME on Windows, how things work on other devices I cannot tell you… If you use Chrome do you use EXTENSIONS?
What are they you ask? Well they are little bits of script or software that can massively enhance how effective you are with your time, here is an image showing the ones I currently use.
Quite a few! The one that is relevant to the INVITE button is the one marked INV.. what this does is allow you to go to any Facebook page and with 1 CLICK, automatically INVITE anyone that liked ANY post by your page. I ran it briefly on the page from the image above so you can see it.
ONE MORE TIP for this installment
He with the biggest database wins!
Likes are important for social proof and you need to accumulate some relative to your competition for that quick shot of credibility but what you want (If you are a business anyhow) is a paying customer and a big step towards that goal is to get their email!
ASSUMING YOU HAVE SET UP YOUR FACEBOOK GROUP NOW!
It is incredible how many Facebook Group Admins do not take advantage of the Sign Up process better. You have a chance to get people to Opt in to your site so why waste it?
We tinkered with many different questions and can get 50% to 60% of visitors to our group to leave their email info, what we then do with this is use another neat little Extension, but first an image
It is not too easy to see but the Extension is FREE (Called Email Extractor) you simply
- Download it and add to chrome extensions
- Go to Facebook page, members pending
- Scroll to the foot of the list and it will automatically take the emails
- Click it, hit COPY and then drop the emails into your mailer
- Info on which mailer to use coming in the next part! It aint no monkey!
So on the 9TH JULY a new version of https://anyexpat.com/ will be live, the design, function and feature of which we believe will be better than rival sites that have evolved over 2 decades. Preview images will be published in part 2 of this challenge.
KEEP READING, MORE BELOW
WANT TO WORK FROM HOME? CLICK IMAGE
OUR LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Where Do Indian Expats Live In Dubai And What Is The Cost Of Living?
- Where Should I Live In Argentina? – Expats Answer
- Why invest your money in today’s market?
- Company and Trust Services for South African Expats
- The A-Z of Company Registration in the UK
- What Is Intermediate Mark In CELPE BRAS?
- Cost Of Living In Iceland: An Expat’s Perspective
- What It’s Like Living In Guam
- The Stages of Culture Shock
- Driving in Malta: Guide To All The Driving Rules You Need To Know
- Power your dreams of going global with a life settlement by Windhorse
- Costa Rica vs Mexico: Which Country Is The Better Place To Live As An Expat?
- Tokyo’s Best Lifestyle And How It Compares To Living In America
- The Life of an Expat Indians in Malta: Living Like A Local
- Thinking of Renovating.
- Cost Of Living Report: 3 Month Cost For Expats In Belize