PROCESS OF PRACTICE:
- Collection of documentation necessary to carry out the processing of the practice, as well as tax
the regulations for applying for a business visa;
- Consultancy regarding the handling of the file in question: highlight, by the agency, the possibility of making an appointment for the visa application at the Italian diplomatic-consular representation on site; list the documentation to be produced by the inviting party; generically indicate other documentation that will be requested from the visa applicant;
- Appointment of the agency;
- Drafting and issuing of documents;
- Signing by the contracting party of the documents issued by the agency on behalf of the client;
- Dispatch of all the documentation necessary for the address of the non-EU citizen in the country of origin or permanent residence;
- Presentation to the Italian diplomatic-consular representations, by the visa applicant, of all the documentation delivered by the inviting subject and other documentation certifying the subjective / work / family situation of the invited person in their country;
- In case of obtaining a visa, entry into Italy by the non-EU foreign citizen;
- Notification of the presence of the non-EU citizen within 48 hours from the beginning of the hospitality, by the person offering accommodation, at the public security offices;
- Leaving the Schengen area within the terms set by the visa.
If you need advice, we are at your complete disposal!
all the visas in partnership with anyexpat
(expat in Italy)