Sardiamo is the international relocation services company in Sardinia. Our one-stop-shop service helps individuals and businesses with real estate, tax benefits, immigration, settling in activities and everything in between. Sardiamo, relocation made easy!
Sardiamo launched in January 2021 with the aim of helping individuals and businesses relocate to Sardinia, Italy.
We’re a family of three. Maria our other, is a realtor with 40 years of experience renting and selling properties on the island of Sardinia, Italy.
We, Claudia and Michele, her kids, are two professional expats with a long track record of living abroad for most of our lives.
Having gone through the process of relocating abroad both as a family and as individuals, we are very much aware of the challenges and opportunities expats are faced with.
At Sardiamo, we offer boutique and tailored services for a hassle free relocation to Sardinia.
- Housing. Match the ideal location to your lifestyle then secure the home that meets your needs and preferences. We can help you find the perfect rental, or purchase a property as a long term investment to extend your tax benefits.
- Taxation, Enjoy end-to-end tax advisory to set and manage your tax position and ensure tax exemptions. We partner with Italian certified accountants of our trust, to assist with all your fiscal needs.
- Immigration. Discover and verify the visa opportunities that apply to your specific case.We partner with immigration experts to help assess and navigate the immigration avenues available to you.
- Settling in. Get everything you need: from registering with local authorities, to sorting utilities, or getting a doctor.
Sardiamo provides concierge service packages covering all your relocation needs, and specialized on-demand assistance.
Q. Is Sardiamo for me?
A. Sardiamo is for those of us looking to remove the friction in the relocation process.
Whether you are a digital nomad, an expat or an international company, Sardiamo can help you with all your relocation needs to ensure a pleasant moving abroad experience.
Q. Why should I relocate to Sardinia?
A. There are plenty of reasons to make Sardinia your home. Here our top 6:
- A 10% Income Tax for all new residents
- Excellent life quality, 7 hours of sunshine per day on average and Italy’s 9th best city to live in, Cagliari, according to the country’s most prominent financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore.
- Stunning landscapes of crystal-clear waters, remote villages, vineyard valleys and secluded mountains.
- Three international airports (Alghero, Cagliari and Olbia) that connect the island to anywhere in Europe in just a few hours’ flight.
- An outdoor sports gem where to sail, surf, trek, climb and golf all year around
- A mysterious and unique culture made of warm welcomes, cultural festivals and traditional celebrations.
q. What can I expect working with Sardiamo?
Sardiamo is the only relocation services company in Sardinia. Our values guide us in everything we do.
Go local. We combine in-depth local knowledge with extensive experience as expats.
Tailored. We develop our boutique approach around your specific needs and desires.
Committed. We deliver excellence in a fair and transparent stance.